Tuesday, May 11, 2010

its all blue...

...and its feel funny
firstly, i hope i'm not too late to congratulate the Blues for winning the EPL title this newly concluded season.. they deserve it, plus they did it in style..

as a gooner, i would have hope that it's Arsenal who were celebrating with the trophy.. but, someone has to lose.. i'm happy though (sbb 1st, ein syg sokong Chelsea & 2nd, Man Utd x menang).. congratss Chelsea!!..

this 2 clowns ended Arsenal's season..





secondly, I still feeling blue..

how could I forget atuk..
rasa terkilan x ikut ckp Miss Bunn suruh blk rumah terus aritu..
btol ke decision yg aku dh buat??..
minta maaf semua sedara-mara, but i'll always kirim al-fatihah & doa as sedekah utk semua yg sudah tiada.. always remembered..



thirdly, my report is yet to be finished & i feel blue (blurr).. same kn??
this is my final semester, & this report will determine the worth of my 3years stay here, far apart from my family & my love one (always LOVE u no matter what happen)..
masih belum selamat..





as a person, I could easily be intimidated, easy to be distracted.. I admit myself ain't perfect, but it's dumb for me to be worse than before.. maafkan diri ini kerana menjadi begitu jahil & lemah..
peace!! no war..

No comments:

Post a Comment