Friday, April 16, 2010

GooD Luck Miss Bunn

..and here we are at the end of a semester..
and as for me myself, I hope it would be my final semester as well before I could feel the feeling of throwing that weird hat with tail up in
the air (figure 1)..
is it
a necessity to complete our graduation??.. but seems absurdly relieving perhaps..

however, before all that is to be happening, kena abeh kn semester ni dlu lah kn, hopefully with decent grade, like never before
..
my final hurdle.. CORAL DISEASE
(figure 2)..

sometimes rase mcm penyakit disease ni dh transmitted msuk ke dalam badan, simptom2 dia mcm buoying2 (pening) je kepala, kulit jd gelap2, mcm brain c
oral yg kne black band (refer figure 2)..

during this time, I really need the luck, the pray, and anything possible (namely understanding & motivation), and I think, nun jauh di sana, my miss bunn also need the luck (though she prefer to have me than luck), but I WISH YOU ALL OF LUCK available in this world we live in..

p/s: not to forget, every one of the students having their fyp & fina
l exam..

No comments:

Post a Comment